Dr. Nigar Hashimova
- Pediatrician - Allergologist
- In 2003-2009, she studied at Pediatric faculty of Azerbaijan State Medical University.
- She has been a specialist in pediatric and pediatric allergology for one year at Ankara Medical University in Ankara, Turkey for 2 years.
Participation and trainings
- He is currently an active member of the Turkish Allergy and Immunology Association.
- "Clinical Immunology" Congress
- The course "Advance life support for children"
- Course "Cow milk protein allergy"
- "Hereditary Angioedema" course
- "Flow cytometry studies" course
- "AID update" course
- Bronchial asthma
- Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis (Pollinosis)
- Food allergies
- Atopic dermatitis (Egzema)
- Contact dermatitis
- Worm invasions
- Gastroenteritis (diarrhea, constipation, etc.)
- Viral and infectious diseases of upper respiratory tract
- Evaluating normal development in healthy children, and so on.